Biyernes, Mayo 31, 2013

I Remember ...






                          I     R emember  ….
                                CHERIE MAE ORTEGA




I remember when you come to me with those smiles.
When you judge me with those eyes
When you praised me in your words
And understand me more than this worlds.

I remember when every minute past
You look at me doesn’t last
Untiring supports that you give
Remember those silent surprised you lead.

Your warm whisper may touch my heart
Put the light in all the dark
You believe in me all you see
It all came true, because of thee.

I remember you taught me things
Up and down just like a king
The way you cared at me,
And we just let it be.

I remember when you confess to me
Standing under the tree
I runaway,
With no words to say.

I remember when I realized how damn it was
To cast you free and bring the past
And maybe it’s never bring back what we had
The friendship and sad and all the love

I remember it all,
When you call my name and past the ball
I remember all he past,

When now, it’s too late to say a ‘Yes’.







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento